Oak 430 Classic Jumbo Rocker
Model number 430 Classic Jumbo Rocker by Troutman Chair Co.
About the 430 Jumbo Rocker:
The 430 rocker is the original Oak rocker made in North Carolina by Troutman Chair Company since 1924. This rocker has a taller back to rest your head, as well as a scooped seat for added comfort. Made from solid Oak this rocker has no glue in its construction rather interlocking swell joint that get stronger with age. Rockers of this quality are meant to be finished and put on a covered porch or showcased indoors. They are not intended to be placed in direct weather. Unit measures 18.75 W x 23 D x 46.5 H.
Available in a variety of colors. We try to keep the White in our general inventory at our store. All other colors are special order and will take 3-4 weeks to complete.
MADE IN THE USA
- Back Height from floor to top of knob – 46 1/2″”
- Double Scooped Seat Height 16 1/2” at rest
- Seat 23” at the widest point and 18 3/4” Deep
- Arms 3 1/8” Wide Splayed to give more inside room in the chair
- Inside Arm Dimension widest point at front 20” back 17”
- Dimension front to back 31” Widest Point 26 ¾”
- Solid Hardwoods
- Painted Finishes – Ash, Maple, Birch, Hickory
- Stained and Ready to Finish – Oak, Hickory
- Mortise and Tenon Construction, Shaker Techniques, interlocking joinery and swelled joint construction.
Finish – water base urethanes designed for outdoor use. Troutman rockers are constructed and finished for use under cover if outdoors.
The 430 rockers are sold and shipped assembled, less the runners, and are too large for FedEx or UPS to handle. They are much safer being shipped on a pallet via freight carrier. For a quote, proceed to checkout and select the “R+L Carriers” option under shipping. FREE pickup from our store in Wilmington, North Carolina.
Construction NO GLUE! 24 Pair of Hands Craft each Troutman chair.
SUITABLE FOR INDOOR OR COVERED PORCH USE