Oak 930 Plantation Shaker Rocker
Model number 930 Plantation Shaker Rocker. Troutman Chair Company, established in 1924, has been family owned since its inception. In the late 1990’s They came up with this rocker the 930. This rocker is just the thing for those a bit broader in the shoulders. It is one slat wider than our 430 rocker. The posts are just a bit thicker and the whole rocker has a more stout feel. As always there is no glue in the construction of these rocker. We keep in the Unfinished and White at our retail store. All other finishes are special order and may take up to 3-4 weeks to complete. For larger orders please feel free to contact us for a freight quote if you are not picking them up from our Wilmington location.
- Solid Hardwoods
- Painted Finishes – Ash, Maple, Birch, Hickory
- Stained and Ready to Finish – Oak, Hickory
- Mortise and Tenon Construction, Shaker Techniques, interlocking joinery and swelled joint construction.
Finish – water base urethanes designed for outdoor use. Troutman rockers are constructed and finished for use under cover if outdoors.
- Back Height from floor to top of knob – 48”
- Double Scooped Seat Height 17 1/4” at rest
- Seat 24” at the widest point and 19” Deep
- Arms 3 5/8” Wide Splayed to give more inside room in the chair
- Inside Arm Dimension widest point at front 21 2/8” back 18 3/4”
- Dimension front to back 31” Widest point 25 5/8”
Construction NO GLUE! 24 Pair of Hands Craft each Troutman chair.
SUITABLE FOR INDOOR OR COVERED PORCH USE